karaf-user mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fail to install openejb-core on Karaf v3.0
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 05:41:13 GMT
Hi,

Karaf export javax.xml.namespace package from system bundle with no version. And I'd say org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec
bundle import  javax.xml.namespace with version 1.0 is kind of bug, should be addressed from
geronimo side, there's already a similar jira ticket on geronimo side[1] to fix stax-api,
probably need another one to fix the org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec.

Btw, servicemix also provide a jaxb-api-2.2 spec bundle, you may wanna use this one.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5848
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-1-2, at 上午11:30, Tom Leung wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I started a new Karaf v3.0 instance on Ubuntu v13.04, use the default setting and install
the following bundles/features:

> >feature:install war
> >feature:install webconsole
> >feature:repo-add openejb 4.5.2
>
> karaf@root()> feature:list | grep openejb
> org.apache.commons            | 0.0.0            |           | openejb-features
  |
> xbean                         | 3.12             |           | openejb-features
  |
> org.apache.openwebbeans       | 1.1.8            |           | openejb-features
  |
> geronimo-osgi                 | 1.1              |           | openejb-features
  |
> org.apache.activemq           | 5.7.0            |           | openejb-features
  |
> openjpa                       | 2.2.0            |           | openejb-features
  |
> openejb-core                  | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
  |
> openejb-server                | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
  |
> openejb-cxf                   | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
  |
> openejb-rest                  | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
  |
> openejb-soap                  | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
  |
> karaf@root()>
>
> >feature:install openejb-core
>
> but, I get the following error:
>
> karaf@root()> feature:install openejb-core
> Refreshing bundles org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec (130),
org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaspic_1.0_spec (84), org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-validation_1.0_spec
(242)
> Error executing command: Could not start bundle mvn:org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec/1.0.1
in feature(s) javaee-api-6.0-5: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec
[260]: Unable to resolve 260.0: missing requirement [260.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.namespace)(version>=1.0.0))