karaf-user mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fail to install openejb-core on Karaf v3.0
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 06:54:08 GMT
yep, that's a workaround.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-1-2, at 下午2:42, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have added ;version="1.0.0" for javax.xml.namespace in jre.properties. It worked for
me too.

> Best regards
> Krzysztof
>
> On 02.01.2014 06:41, Freeman Fang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Karaf export javax.xml.namespace package from system bundle with no version. And
I'd say org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec bundle import  javax.xml.namespace
with version 1.0 is kind of bug, should be addressed from geronimo side, there's already a
similar jira ticket on geronimo side[1] to fix stax-api, probably need another one to fix
the org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec.

>> Btw, servicemix also provide a jaxb-api-2.2 spec bundle, you may wanna use this one.
>>
>> [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5848
>> -------------
>> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>>
>> Red Hat, Inc.
>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>>

>> On 2014-1-2, at 上午11:30, Tom Leung wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I started a new Karaf v3.0 instance on Ubuntu v13.04, use the default setting
and install the following bundles/features:

>>> karaf@root()> feature:list | grep openejb
>>> org.apache.commons            | 0.0.0            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> xbean                         | 3.12             |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> org.apache.openwebbeans       | 1.1.8            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> geronimo-osgi                 | 1.1              |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> org.apache.activemq           | 5.7.0            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> openjpa                       | 2.2.0            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> openejb-core                  | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> openejb-server                | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> openejb-cxf                   | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> openejb-rest                  | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> openejb-soap                  | 4.5.2            |           | openejb-features
       |
>>> karaf@root()>

>>> but, I get the following error:
>>>
>>> karaf@root()> feature:install openejb-core
>>> Refreshing bundles org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec
(130), org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaspic_1.0_spec (84), org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-validation_1.0_spec
(242)
>>> Error executing command: Could not start bundle mvn:org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec/1.0.1
in feature(s) javaee-api-6.0-5: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec
[260]: Unable to resolve 260.0: missing requirement [260.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.namespace)(version>=1.0.0))