karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Maven settings resolution
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:13:47 GMT
Hi Henryk,

do you use Karaf 2.x or 3.x ?

On Karaf 3.x, we switched to pax-url-aether instead of pax-url-mvn. So
the artifacts resolution is like in Maven and can use Maven settings.

If you use Karaf 2.x (so pax-url-mvn), the support is limited (you can
use http.proxy JVM settings, that's pretty much all).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré