karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Emmersberger <cemme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Third-Party Licensing Policy
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:30:36 GMT
Hi Jean-Baptiste

interesting point, that I’ve been also looking at in the past.

Issues I encountered in the past are:

(1) Where to place the *-extra project on github. ASF related projects are mirrored under
the Apache user [1]. To keep it consistent, we might need an apache-extra user on github.
(2) How does the mirroring actually work? As far as I read, you need to open a request on
github so that they will run the mirroring commands since those are not exposed to the public,
but maybe I am wrong.

Best,

- Christoph

[1] https://github.com/apache

On 10 Jan 2014, at 15:22, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Hi Henryk,
>
> you are right. My proposal is more a mirror on github: so the code itself stays on googecode,
but we have a mirror on github (as we have for other Apache projects).