karaf-user mailing list archives

From simafengyun1984 <yifeng....@citi.com>
Subject issue about karaf cellar cluster
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 14:01:53 GMT
Hi JB,

I have an issue about karaf cluster.
I used karaf 2.3.3 and cellar 2.2.2.
I have 2 nodes, node 1 and node 2.
I put camel and spring related third-party bundles under the deploy folder
of node 1

and put 3 application bundles jar files under the deploy folder of node 2
     demo.camel-bundle-0.1.jar
     demo.service-bundle-0.1.jar
     Gravity-VantageOceanPublisher-1.0_A0.jar
I changed the below config in the file org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg in
node 2
default.features.blacklist.inbound =
**VantageOceanPublisher**,management,hazelcast,cellar*
default.features.blacklist.outbound =
**VantageOceanPublisher**,management,hazelcast,cellar*

default.bundle.blacklist.inbound = **VantageOceanPublisher**
default.bundle.blacklist.outbound =* *VantageOceanPublisher**

Then I start node 1 and node 2.

when I executed the command "list" bundle in the node 1, I just can see
demo.camel-bundle,

When I executed the command   "bundle-list default"  I can see both
demo.camel-bundle and demo.service-bundle
*why I can't see the bundle demo.service-bundle when I executed command list
?*