karaf-user mailing list archives

From lbu <lburgazz...@gmail.com>
Subject karaf 3.0 : ShellTable question
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 09:35:11 GMT
Hi,
I've started playing with Karaf 3.0 (thanks for the Christmas gift) and I
have some questions related to ShellTable:

For most of the methods, the action is not in the name so you have
column(...),  separator(...), etc but this is not true for addRow:

    public Row addRow() {
        Row row = new Row();
        rows.add(row);
        return row;
    }

Is there any reason?

For my own needs, I've also created an EnhancedShellTable which let you to:
- set-up columns in the constructor

    public EnhancedShellTable(String... columns) {
        super();
        for(String column : columns) {
            super.column(column);
        }
    }

- add and fill a row with a single method

    public void row(Object... content) {
        addRow().addContent(content);
    }

Would it be possible to add them to ShellTable?

Regards,
Luca