karaf-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@jitisoft.com>
Subject Re: question about dependent features
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:37:14 GMT
Maybe the issue is with what we're trying to do. We have a fragment host in the foo feature
(following your example). When installing feature A or B, we need to restart that fragment
host to see the new fragment. I don't know if this is the correct way to do it, perhaps it
is not.

<feature name="A" version="1.0">
 <feature>foo</feature>
 <bundle fragment A>
 <bundle existing fragment host  in feature foo/>
</feature>
<feature name="B" version="1.0">
 <feature>foo</feature>
 <bundle fragment B>