karaf-user mailing list archives

From Borut Bolčina <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Apache Mahout in Karaf
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:03:28 GMT
Hello Jean-Baptiste,

I am interested in your work concerning running Mahout/Hadoop in Karaf. We
use JBoss Fuse 6.0.

Do you perhaps have a working example of a running Camel route which uses
Mahout/Hadoop? I know it is a long shot, but I can try ;-)

Regards,
borut

P.S. Your blog is not accessible. You are mentioning 6 articles (Karaf as
HDFS client; Karaf as MapReduce job client; Exposing Hadoop, HDFS, Yarn,
and MapReduce features as OSGi services; Karaf as a HDFS datanode; Karaf as
complete Hadoop container) - are they all already available somewhere?