karaf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:02:36 GMT
Well you surely don't need all those jars in there, make sure you have a
proper OSGi bundle with the right imports and that you use the OSGi http
Service for serving your restlet service.


2013/8/17 Mr.777 <quaidian5@yahoo.com>

> I had read that but since I am working on restlet, I don't know if
> deploying simply a context file will do so.
>
>
>
> Regards...
> Shakeel
>
>
>
> ________________________________
>  From: Achim Nierbeck [via Karaf] <
> ml-node+s922171n4029499h67@n3.nabble.com>
> To: Mr.777 <quaidian5@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:27 AM
> Subject: Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.
>
>
>
> I'm not sure about what you're doing there, but this war doesn't work
> since it contains a servlet.jar
> Which version of SMX do you use? All those jars included in the war are
> part of smx! Beeing it ActiveMq, Camel, Equinox and such. Make sure you
> have a valid clean Bundle only containing your code / configurations. It
> should be a OSGi bundle, take a look at the documentation. [1]
>
> regards, Achim
>
> [1] - http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/4.5.x/index.html
>
>
>
>
> 2013/8/17 Mr.777 <[hidden email]>
>
> Okay so done on drop box, here is the link:
> >https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfqhe2t2snn0btq/IGEIntegration.war
> >
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >
> >
> >--
> >View this message in context:
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/WAR-deployment-on-Service-Mix-tp4029485p4029498.html
> >
> >Sent from the Karaf - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>
>
> --
>
> Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer &
> Project Lead
> OPS4J Pax for Vaadin <http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home>
> Commiter & Project Lead
> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
>
> ________________________________
>
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
>
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/WAR-deployment-on-Service-Mix-tp4029485p4029499.html
> To unsubscribe from WAR deployment on Service Mix., click here.
> NAML
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/WAR-deployment-on-Service-Mix-tp4029485p4029500.html
> Sent from the Karaf - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>



-- 

Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer &
Project Lead
OPS4J Pax for Vaadin <http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home>
Commiter & Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

Mime
View raw message