karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:33:43 GMT
Hi,
it doesn't necessarily need to be a WAR, if it's a plain OSGi bundle (jar)
using the http service it could already be sufficient. For example if you
use CXF services you just need plain jars cause CXF uses the OSGi Http
Service to register it's servlets. For examples on how to use the OSGi
Service or how to build web-applications runnable in Karaf take a look at
the Pax-Web Samples, at [1].

regards, Achim

[1] - https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/tree/master/samples