karaf-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@jitisoft.com>
Subject Re: question about dependent features
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:29:12 GMT
Hmmmm... very strange then. I will have to make some examples with less dependencies then.
I'm seeing some strange behavior - things being restarted.

What about uninstall? Does karaf keep a ref count?

Is there some documentation or somewhere I can look at to follow the logic, rather than just
looking at the feature deployer code? Perhaps some log setting to see what the deployer is
doing?

Thanks!