karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Kolchanov, Andrey" <Andrey.Kolcha...@billing.ru>
Subject MBeanRegistrer refresh
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:41:12 GMT
Hello,

I have a jmx enabled blueprint bundle like this

    <reference id="mbeanServer" interface="javax.management.MBeanServer">
        <reference-listener ref="mbeanRegistrer" bind-method="registerMBeanServer"
                            unbind-method="unregisterMBeanServer"/>
    </reference>

    <bean id="mbeanRegistrer" class="org.apache.karaf.management.MBeanRegistrer" init-method="init"
          destroy-method="destroy">
        <property name="mbeans">
            <map>
                <entry value="someKey"
                       key-ref="someBean"/>
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>

All is Ok when I deploy my budge first time.
But when I'm trying stop/start this bundle I'm getting exception

--
С уважением,
Андрей Колчанов.