karaf-user mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann ...@intersales.de>
Subject Re: overwrite bean property in blueprint
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:36:17 GMT
Hi JB,

thank you for your answer but I'm afraid I don't understand what you
mean. Yes I use the service and references in my bundles but I don't
understand how this helps me with my use case. It may be easier to talk
about it via IRC. ( I'm is-mw ) if you like you can ping me

regards, Marco

--
++ Business-Software aus einer Hand ++
++ Internet, Warenwirtschaft, Linux, Virtualisierung ++

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Subbelrather Str. 247
50825 Köln

Tel  02 21 - 27 90 50
Fax  02 21 - 27 90 517
Mail isinfo@intersales.de
Mail mw@intersales.de
Web  www.intersales.de

Handelsregister Köln HR B 30904
Ust.-Id.: DE199672015
Finanzamt Köln-Nord. UstID: nicht vergeben
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Hippler
Vorstand: Andrej Radonic, Peter Zander