karaf-user mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann ...@intersales.de>
Subject overwrite bean property in blueprint
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:17:39 GMT
Hi,

I have the following use case and cannot find an answer for it:

I have an osgi bundle: bundle-A
In blueprint of that bundle I define a bean:

<bean id="myBean" class="org.example.MyBean" scope="prototype">
     <property name="config" ref="${config}"/>
</bean>

Now I want to use this bean by another bundle (bundle-B) and inject it
into another bean
here is the blueprint of bundle-B

<bean id="myBean" class="org.example.MyBean"/>

as you can see, I  try to define the bean but without to define the
property config. Now the property config is null in the object. Now my
question: is there a way that the object of MyBean have the property set
which is set by bundle A but I can overwrite it by defining the property
in bundle B ?

what I want to archiv:

my bundle A should be a wrapper for soap web services and the config
property is the wsdl location. Generally I want to define the
wsdl-location by a property placeholder in bundle A but with beeing able
to overwrite the config in bundles which use that service wrapper.

Thank you and best regards,

Marco

--
++ Business-Software aus einer Hand ++
++ Internet, Warenwirtschaft, Linux, Virtualisierung ++

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Subbelrather Str. 247
50825 Köln

Tel  02 21 - 27 90 50
Fax  02 21 - 27 90 517
Mail isinfo@intersales.de
Mail mw@intersales.de
Web  www.intersales.de

Handelsregister Köln HR B 30904
Ust.-Id.: DE199672015
Finanzamt Köln-Nord. UstID: nicht vergeben
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Hippler
Vorstand: Andrej Radonic, Peter Zander