karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: customizing karaf commands on client login
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 00:11:04 GMT
Hi Ken,

It's not yet supported (at least easily). However, we are working on
JAAS (security) extensions, with support of user group, usage of user
roles. Like this, you will be able to define:
- this group or user has this role
- you configure the commands (commands itself or the commands scope) and
the MBeans available per role

Like this, an user will be able to see commands/scope or MBeans on this
role.

I'm working on it (with David).

Regards
JB