karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf 2.3.2: ClassNotFoundException for javax.* packages
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:36:09 GMT
Hi Ioan,

could you explain what you did ? (just to reproduce it and work on that).

As reminder, we included xercesImpl jar file in the lib/endorsed to fix
an "critical" issue with IBM JDK. Actually, Karaf didn't start at all
without xercesImpl in the lib/endorsed (we had parsing issue on
Blueprint especially).

Depending about your test case, I wonder if it would not be better to
remove xercesImpl from lib/endorsed (as we had before) and add a note
for IBM JDK users.

Regards
JB

--