karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: question about dependent features
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:32:59 GMT
Do you use features:install of the features deployer ?

features:uninstall doesn't keep a ref count.

You can take a look in the "Provisioning" chapter of the documentation:

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.3.x/users-guide/provisioning.html

Let me know if I can help you about that.

Regards
JB

On 08/14/2013 11:29 PM, Marcos Mendez wrote:
> Hmmmm... very strange then. I will have to make some examples with less dependencies
then. I'm seeing some strange behavior - things being restarted.

> What about uninstall? Does karaf keep a ref count?
>
> Is there some documentation or somewhere I can look at to follow the logic, rather than
just looking at the feature deployer code? Perhaps some log setting to see what the deployer
is doing?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org