karaf-user mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann ...@intersales.de>
Subject Re: bundles not starting
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:36:44 GMT
Hi,

I think I found the problem. I never realized that but that my bundles
are not starting seems to be caused by a known bug of servicemix /
karaf: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1245

the broker.xml blueprint bundle stays in GracePeriod forever and my
bundles which do not start have a route with from("activemq:...) in it.

would it help to separate activemq and run it standalone?

regards, Marco

Am 12.08.2013 15:06, schrieb Jean-Baptiste Onofré:
> Hi Marco,
>
> with latest Karaf 2.3.x, the blueprint containers are now synchronous.
> It should help in your case.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 08/12/2013 01:49 PM, Marco Westermann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have done further investigations and found out the following:
>>
>> 1. I dont think that it is a problem of karaf / blueprint cause the logs
>> have the following lines in it:
>>
>> 15:39:35,876 | INFO  | rint Extender: 2 |
>> BlueprintCamelContext            | 100 - org.apache.camel.camel-core -
>> 2.10.6 | Apache Camel 2.10.6 (CamelContext: magentoProductStockContext)
>> is starting
>> 15:39:36,578 | INFO  | rint Extender: 1 |
>> BlueprintCamelContext            | 100 - org.apache.camel.camel-core -
>> 2.10.6 | Apache Camel 2.10.6 (CamelContext:
>> mageProductPriceblueprintContext) is starting
>> 15:39:44,393 | INFO  | rint Extender: 3 |
>> BlueprintCamelContext            | 100 - org.apache.camel.camel-core -
>> 2.10.6 | Apache Camel 2.10.6 (CamelContext:
>> mageChangedArticlesBlueprintContext) is starting
>>
>> I think if the bundle is waiting for osgi service dependency the camel
>> context would not be started, would it?
>>
>> 2. I do not have that problem on a ubuntu linux environment. But I can
>> reproduce it everytime on my windows 2008 maschine.
>>
>> regards, Marco
>>

>> Am 10.08.2013 16:00, schrieb Marco Westermann:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have the problem that my bundles are not starting. I use karaf
>>> 2.2.11 (smx 4.5.2)
>>>
>>> When I start karaf three of my bundles remain in the status: starting
>>> and all later bundles are never started.
>>> I do the following to reproduce the problem:
>>>
>>> 1. delete the data directory
>>> 2. start servicemix
>>> 3. add my features url

--
++ Business-Software aus einer Hand ++
++ Internet, Warenwirtschaft, Linux, Virtualisierung ++

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Subbelrather Str. 247
50825 Köln

Tel  02 21 - 27 90 50
Fax  02 21 - 27 90 517
Mail isinfo@intersales.de
Mail mw@intersales.de
Web  www.intersales.de

Handelsregister Köln HR B 30904
Ust.-Id.: DE199672015
Finanzamt Köln-Nord. UstID: nicht vergeben
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Hippler
Vorstand: Andrej Radonic, Peter Zander