karaf-user mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann ...@intersales.de>
Subject Re: bundles not starting
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:49:32 GMT
Hi,

I have done further investigations and found out the following:

1. I dont think that it is a problem of karaf / blueprint cause the logs
have the following lines in it:

15:39:35,876 | INFO  | rint Extender: 2 |
BlueprintCamelContext            | 100 - org.apache.camel.camel-core -
2.10.6 | Apache Camel 2.10.6 (CamelContext: magentoProductStockContext)
is starting
15:39:36,578 | INFO  | rint Extender: 1 |
BlueprintCamelContext            | 100 - org.apache.camel.camel-core -
2.10.6 | Apache Camel 2.10.6 (CamelContext:
mageProductPriceblueprintContext) is starting
15:39:44,393 | INFO  | rint Extender: 3 |
BlueprintCamelContext            | 100 - org.apache.camel.camel-core -
2.10.6 | Apache Camel 2.10.6 (CamelContext:
mageChangedArticlesBlueprintContext) is starting

I think if the bundle is waiting for osgi service dependency the camel
context would not be started, would it?

2. I do not have that problem on a ubuntu linux environment. But I can
reproduce it everytime on my windows 2008 maschine.

regards, Marco

--
++ Business-Software aus einer Hand ++
++ Internet, Warenwirtschaft, Linux, Virtualisierung ++

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Subbelrather Str. 247
50825 Köln

Tel  02 21 - 27 90 50
Fax  02 21 - 27 90 517
Mail isinfo@intersales.de
Mail mw@intersales.de
Web  www.intersales.de

Handelsregister Köln HR B 30904
Ust.-Id.: DE199672015
Finanzamt Köln-Nord. UstID: nicht vergeben
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Hippler
Vorstand: Andrej Radonic, Peter Zander