karaf-user mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann ...@intersales.de>
Subject bundles not starting
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 14:00:26 GMT
Hi,

I have the problem that my bundles are not starting. I use karaf 2.2.11
(smx 4.5.2)

When I start karaf three of my bundles remain in the status: starting
and all later bundles are never started.
I do the following to reproduce the problem:

1. delete the data directory
2. start servicemix
3. add my features url
4. install my feature --> the most time everything works now.. every
bundle is started
5. stop servicemix
6. start servicemix

This is my log when restarting servicemix (6) http://pastebin.com/kua3r6uq

and this is the list result in servicemix:

http://pastebin.com/qThERMAA

Anybody have an idea whats going wrong / where the problem is?

thank you and regards,

Marco

PS. This is the output from info command:

Karaf
   Karaf version               2.2.11
   Karaf home                  C:\QBus\smx452
   Karaf base                  C:\QBus\smx452
   OSGi Framework              org.apache.felix.framework - 3.2.2

JVM
   Java Virtual Machine        Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version
23.25-b01
   Version                     1.7.0_25
   Vendor                      Oracle Corporation
   Uptime                      16 minutes
   Total compile time          34.228 seconds
Threads
   Live threads                58
   Daemon threads              45
   Peak                        60
   Total started               211
Memory
   Current heap size           48,029 kbytes
   Maximum heap size           1,013,632 kbytes
   Committed heap size         126,912 kbytes
   Pending objects             0
   Garbage collector           Name = 'Copy', Collections = 269, Time =
2.562 seconds
   Garbage collector           Name = 'MarkSweepCompact', Collections =
3, Time = 0.895 seconds
Classes
   Current classes loaded      7,099
   Total classes loaded        7,100
   Total classes unloaded      1
Operating system
   Name                        Windows Server 2008 R2 version 6.1
   Architecture                amd64
   Processors                  1

--
++ Business-Software aus einer Hand ++
++ Internet, Warenwirtschaft, Linux, Virtualisierung ++

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Subbelrather Str. 247
50825 Köln

Tel  02 21 - 27 90 50
Fax  02 21 - 27 90 517
Mail isinfo@intersales.de
Mail mw@intersales.de
Web  www.intersales.de

Handelsregister Köln HR B 30904
Ust.-Id.: DE199672015
Finanzamt Köln-Nord. UstID: nicht vergeben
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Hippler
Vorstand: Andrej Radonic, Peter Zander