karaf-user mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Re: Issues with creating Karaf 3 assemblies (+ sample project)
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:40:28 GMT
Hi JB,

Apologies for not being specific enough. Sure karaf uses plugin but not
as a maven extension for packaging as documented:

    <packaging>karaf-assembly</packaging>
or
    <packaging>feature</packaging>

Anyway my initial problems were mostly my own fault by not being
specific enough. As always afterwards things look easy. However the one
thing I still haven't figured out is how to do branding for Karaf 3. It
seems to be the same as for Karaf 2, but I can't seem to be able to
include my own custom.properties in the assembly.

Any idea how to accomplish this?

Regards,

Minto van der sluis