karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: karaf cxf restart jetty
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 01:38:53 GMT
Hi Jason,

it depends the binding URL that you use for the CXF endpoint.

By default, Karaf HTTP service (provided by Pax Web) uses 8181 as port
number.

So, if you bind on this port, CXF will use Pax Web (and so etc/jetty.xml
and etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg files).
If you bind on another port, CXF will create a new Jetty instance and a
dedicated Jetty connector. If that case, the configuration is on the CXF
side.

I hope it helps.

Regards
JB