karaf-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad.A...@genpact.com>
Subject Migrate from felix to apache karaf
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:25:05 GMT
Hi,

I am planning to migrate to apache karaf from felix for dynamic loading of osgi bundle. I
tried to place the project related osgi bundles and jars in the deploy directory. I have a
set bundles termed as core bundles, which needs to be loaded first then the other bundles.
I tried with features.xml for ordering the bundles but features is for static loading and
not for dynamic loading
Is there a way in karaf to define the start-level for a bundle.

I am using apache-karaf-2.3.0 version.

Regards,
Shadab

*** This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure
or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify
the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing
it to a third person.***