karaf-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@jitisoft.com>
Subject Re: Cannot refer to test classes from a TestIntegration class (karaf-pax exam)
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:12:01 GMT
Hope this helps....

You should never forget that under the hood  Pax Exam will create a bundle called probe, that
contains all your tests. That means that if your tests extend a class that is not present
in the current module, it won't be found by your probe bundle. In older versions of  Pax Exam
you could pretty easily modify the contests of the probe and include additional classes from
any module visible to your project. In the 2.x series its more complicated.

The easiest way to go is to make sure your install the bundle that contains the super class
to the target container.

http://iocanel.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-deal-with-common-problems-in-pax.html