karaf-user mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate from felix to apache karaf
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:55:53 GMT
Hi,

Please elaborate your "dynamic" here.

Anyway, business logic depend on bundle start sequence isn't good practice in OSGi container,
you may need consider a refactor to avoid it.
Also, specify start level isn't that reliable if you really need bundle start sequence, export|import
OSGi service between bundles is the way to guarantee "sequence" thing work
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

On 2013-8-2, at 下午6:25, Mohammad Shadab Ali wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am planning to migrate to apache karaf from felix for dynamic loading of osgi bundle.
I tried to place the project related osgi bundles and jars in the deploy directory. I have
a set bundles termed as core bundles, which needs to be loaded first then the other bundles.