karaf-user mailing list archives

From amitsaini1976 <AMITSAINI1976T...@GMAIL.COM>
Subject Re: Pax web failover/LoadBalancing
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:45:05 GMT
Hi Charles and Claus,
  Its great news that fuse fabric is ASL2.0 and development is in progress.
Fabric solves lot of my problems. Thanks a ton to both of you for correcting
my understanding and finishing my task to find alternative to Fabric.

I have lot of questions on JBoss-Fuse and Fuse Fabric. You can guide me to
appropriate links
1.) Is Jboss-Fuse ASL 2.0 ?.
2.) What is the difference between JBOSS-Fuse and Fuse Fabric?. (beyond
Service Mix JBI option)
3.) I have downloaded complete JBOSS-Fuse documentation but no-where it
talks about the camel fabric end point. example
from("seda:foo").to("fabric:myName"). Why?. Is fabric end point not
supported by JBoss-Fuse.
4.) How much updated the documentation is on the
site.(http://fuse.fusesource.org/fabric/docs/index.html) and where can I
find little more Fabric specific information.
5.) Where can I see some road map for Fabric. If possible :-)

Thanks.
Amit S