karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Mr.777" <quaidi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:14:00 GMT
Ahaan so you mean, I should create a war with no libs in the lib folder and a MANIFEST file
that includes all the jars, right? Can you please give me a sample MANIFEST file?

Regards...
Shakeel

________________________________
 From: Achim Nierbeck [via Karaf] <ml-node+s922171n4029501h29@n3.nabble.com>
To: Mr.777 <quaidian5@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.

Well you surely don't need all those jars in there, make sure you have a proper OSGi bundle
with the right imports and that you use the OSGi http Service for serving your restlet service.

2013/8/17 Mr.777 <[hidden email]>

I had read that but since I am working on restlet, I don't know if deploying simply a context
file will do so.

>Regards...
>Shakeel
>

>________________________________

it ActiveMq, Camel, Equinox and such. Make sure you have a valid clean Bundle only containing
your code / configurations. It should be a OSGi bundle, take a look at the documentation.
[1]

>regards, Achim
>
>[1] - http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/4.5.x/index.html
>

>2013/8/17 Mr.777 <[hidden email]>
>

>Okay so done on drop box, here is the link:
>>https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfqhe2t2snn0btq/IGEIntegration.war
>>

>>Thanks
>>

>>--
>>

>--