karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Mr.777" <quaidi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:18:05 GMT
Okay so tell me, where should I put that?

Regards...
Shakeel

________________________________
 From: Achim Nierbeck [via Karaf] <ml-node+s922171n4029494h12@n3.nabble.com>
To: Mr.777 <quaidian5@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.

I'm surely not going to download from that location, it either requests to download some torch
rubbish, or requires an account or even asks for credit card information for some sort of
strange premium account.

Nope I'm surely not gonna download that file.

2013/8/16 Mr.777 <[hidden email]>

It doesn't want you to install anything. It's simple 4shared.com. I think you clicked on wrong
Download button, there are two. The upper one will download the file. :)

>Regards...
>Shakeel

Lead