karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Mr.777" <quaidi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:58:37 GMT
It doesn't want you to install anything. It's simple 4shared.com. I think you clicked on wrong
Download button, there are two. The upper one will download the file. :)

Regards...
Shakeel

________________________________
 From: Achim Nierbeck [via Karaf] <ml-node+s922171n4029490h88@n3.nabble.com>
To: Mr.777 <quaidian5@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: WAR deployment on Service Mix.

What is this download site?
I'm surely not going to download from that site which requires me to install all kinds of
rubbish!

If it's so urgent place it somewhere where it's safe to download from.

regards, Achim

2013/8/16 Mr.777 <[hidden email]>

I know your time is really important but this is something I can not solve so
>your help in this regard is highly appreciated.
>

>Thanks
>Shakeel
>

>--

OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer & Project