karaf-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logback and Apache Karaf
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:48:09 GMT
Hmmmmm let me remember.  I think I included it as a maven dependency on my
bundles and it was installed from the generated feature file.  It was a few
months back so I forget all the details.  I wasn't really sure what the
underlying issue was and if maybe it was a first version of it and had a
few quirks to work out.  Either way, it was very weird what happened.  I
think all the versions of logback might have showed up in the features file
as well.  I can't remember though, it might have been a karaf-maven-plugin
issue as well.  I will have to give it another try.

Ryan