karaf-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with latest Karaf 2.3.1
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 02:50:48 GMT
I think if a bundle fails to start correctly, Karaf remembers that on next
startup (I think, for some reason I thought I noticed that).  Regardless,
if one of your bundles is being stopped, then it probably errored out and
maybe it's managed to clog up a thread karaf has to wait on to terminate.
You really need to see if there are any errors in your log, or dump the
thread states and look for a thread that references your code.... that
might help.

Ryan