karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pax Wicket project bundle starts/stops twice if dev:watch set
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 03:03:58 GMT
My guts are saying: either we do something wrong in the way bundles are
refreshed or there's kind of a different bug... What do you mean with "it
happens for the blueprint as well"? Independently this definitely sounds
like something we do wrong and if it likely could affect more parts than
pax wicket. Can you please create an issue for Karaf that we don't loose
track of this?

Kind regards,
Andreas