karaf-user mailing list archives

From Martin Stiborský <martin.stibor...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating extensions to Karaf console - loading Maven extensions
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:55:53 GMT
Hello guys,
I just started to creating own extension to Karaf console, to handle some
things to a project I'm running under Karaf.

I went through few tutorial and documentation, how to make a extension,
then I started with own examples, but first of all I had a problem with
"bundle" packacking. Maven build fail, because "bundle" was unknown for
Maven.

The solution is simple (with some already gained knowledge about Maven,
OSGi, ...) ,  just add "<extensions>true</extensions>" to
maven-bundle-plugin.
Why I'm posting here is because, have I missed something? I guess I haven't
seen this thing, needed for a succesfull build in no blogpost, or oficial
Karaf documentation.
If I'm not wrong, why it's not there? I mean, is there some default
settings expected, or is it problem just on my side?

--
S pozdravem / Best regards
Martin Stiborský

Jabber: stibi@njs.netlab.cz