karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with latest Karaf 2.3.1
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 13:27:16 GMT
Without knowing much about your application (you didn't tell much about the
way it's set-up), but my gut-feeling tells me it's your bundle that's
buggy.
How does it work, is it using a Activator? Do you do some special handling
in the stop method?
Or do you use blueprint.
I'd say try to strip down your application to a minimum to find the issue.

regards, Achim