karaf-user mailing list archives

From djos06 <djo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with latest Karaf 2.3.1
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:33:03 GMT
it doesn't change anything for me,
For info I put the new file called
'org.apache.aries.blueprint.core-1.1.1.jar' into
karaf/system/org/apache/aries/blueprint/org.apache.aries.blueprint.core/1.1.0
and renamed it to ...1.1.0.jar

I tried with and without defining start-levels for my bundles. ( i've done
it in startup.properties)

I've noticed something weird too : when i start karaf after a shutdown and I
see a bundle which is in 'stopping' state , exactly 5 minutes after it
succeed to stop, and one another bundle change its state to 'stopping',...
... it continue to do it for all bundles and if you wait a very long time
(more than 1 hour) that all plugins  stopped one after one, they all restart
well and passed to 'created' ..

Nicolas