karaf-user mailing list archives

From ralfKaraf <ralf.but...@web.de>
Subject Pax Wicket returns application/octet-stream for static web page
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 06:43:26 GMT
Hi there,

I was wondering how to invoke static web pages which are part of my wicket
project (wicket 6.4.0, pax wicket 2.1.0) running on Karaf (2.3.0).
The web pages I need to display are from a 3rd party web project. The
project is self-contained and full of java script, images etc. I don't want
to touch it and rather leave it as it is. So I simply copy and paste the
project into /src/main/resources folder of my wicket project.

Now, when I invoke the initial html file of the web project what I get in
return is the requested html file but as [application/octet-stream] MIME
attachment instead of [text/html]. Same for an image:
[application/octet-stream] instead of [image/png].

If I mount a static page via mountResource I can access that page by the
path. Great. But what about all those pages that this single static page is
referring to? And all those images?

Well, I reckon I do something fundamentally wrong here. Please help!

Thanks,
Ralf