karaf-user mailing list archives

From anair <ashanai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Clear the data cache for Karaf 2.3.x for a specific bundle
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:50:45 GMT
Hello,

I am looking at a requirement which requires me to clear only the karaf
cache for a specific bundle. I know I can clear the entire cache using the
'clean' command on start-up. However, I want the cache for the specific
bundle to be clear while karaf is running. I tried osgi:refresh <bundle_id>
--force, but did not clear out the cache in the data folder. Is there a
command to delete the cache for that specific bundle alone? uninstall and
install command will delete and recreate the cache, however, I want to know
if there is a way to clear the cache without uninstalling a bundle.

Thank you for your time. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Asha