karaf-user mailing list archives

From Filippo Balicchia <fbalicc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in starting Karaf with EIK from Eclipse
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:35:44 GMT
Hi Michael,

At the moment EIK support karaf 2.2.x.
Said this if you want to start Karaf before launch EIK select "Add
Required bundle" in the bundles tab

If you have checkout trunk please goto in manual folder and make jetty:run
Follow the user manual guide.
It is currently not complete but the section user guide almost final.

Eclipse Web Tools Platform Integration in work in progress.

Tell me please if it is ok for you

Regards

--Filippo