karaf-user mailing list archives

From Filippo Balicchia <fbalicc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:15:49 GMT
HI kristof,

I can't reproduce it.

What i have done
1: set featuresBoot=config,ssh,management,kar,spring-dm
2: copy the applicationContext file that you send in deploy folder
3: start

fbalicchia@FBALICCHIA-DESKTOP:/projects/karaf/karaf/tags/karaf-2.2.5/assemblies/apache-karaf/target/apache-karaf-2.2.5/bin$
./karaf
        __ __                  ____
       / //_/____ __________ _/ __/
      / ,<  / __ `/ ___/ __ `/ /_
     / /| |/ /_/ / /  / /_/ / __/
    /_/ |_|\__,_/_/   \__,_/_/

  Apache Karaf (2.2.5)

Hit '<tab>' for a list of available commands
and '[cmd] --help' for help on a specific command.
Hit '<ctrl-d>' or 'osgi:shutdown' to shutdown Karaf.

karaf@root> osgi:list
START LEVEL 100 , List Threshold: 50
   ID   State         Blueprint      Spring    Level  Name
[  56] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
applicationContext.xml (0.0.0)
karaf@root>

Is the test ok ?

Regards