karaf-user mailing list archives

From Giacomo Coletta <coletta.giac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kar features.xml file is not filtered
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:51:00 GMT
hi,

this does not work for me.

The message i get is:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.karaf.tooling:features-maven-plugin:2.3.0:create-kar
(create-kar) on project kar.rttr: Could not interpret features XML file:
C:\DEV3\Sources\RTTR\osgi.rttr.repo\karaf\kars\kar.rttr\target\classes\feature.xml
(Impossible to find the specified path) :
file:/C:/DEV3/Sources/RTTR/osgi.rttr.repo/karaf/kars/kar.rttr/target/classes/feature.xml
-> [Help 1]