karaf-user mailing list archives

From Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com>
Subject Re: Memory usage
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:42:42 GMT
I don't think the problem is in karaf or pax-wicket, based on previous
smaller projects. It's just that I didn't figure out where the gap between
JVM memory usage and java process memory usage is coming from. I was hoping
someone had seen something like this before to point me in the right
direction.