karaf-user mailing list archives

From Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com>
Subject Re: Memory usage
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:47:02 GMT
Hi JB,

Thanks for the quick response!

Sorry, forgot to mention I have a dump created using jmap (jmap
-dump:format=b,file=wolkje.hprof 992). The resulting file is 975M, when
analyzing this dump with Memory Analyzer

Overview:
Details
Size: 377.9 MB Classes: 11.1k Objects: 10.6m

Dominator tree:
Class Name
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoaderJava5 @ 0xc0f793e8
|           80 |   199,482,536 |     50.34%
nl.ditp.fabuland.chart.googleviz.core.state.ChartSessionManager @
0xc0f55b58|           16 |   104,510,648 |     26.37%
nl.ditp.ricoh.dataprovider.internal.RicohDataSourceServiceImpl @ 0xc1c648f0
|           24 |    22,419,768 |      5.66%

The consumed heap seems to be the same as in the jvm metrics displayed in
the monitoring software.

Regards,
Bram