karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does maven-bundle-plugin merge its 'instructions' settings?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 06:13:38 GMT
Hey Dan,

Do you really mean the maven-plugin-plugin or the maven-bundle-plugin (as
 I assume since you referenced the Felix group).

In case you mean the maven-bundle-plugin it depends which properties you
mean. AFAIK different properties are merged, same properties are merged.
E.g. if you define a package-export and bundle-import in the parent, but
package-import and package-export in the client, the bundle-import will be
taken from the parent, package-import and export from the child.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Andreas