karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible to point karaf-pax-exam to a existing unpacked karaf installation
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 16:50:38 GMT
Only for you Dan ;-) I've attached a VERY quick patch which might fix
your problem. Feel free to apply and test if it helps you. Basically
all you need to do is a) apply the patch to karaf-2.3.x branch (which
had been attached to the issue created by you); build it yourself and
use the following constructor where frameworkUrl points to an already
unpacked directory:

public KarafDistributionBaseConfigurationOption(String frameworkURL,
String name, String karafVersion, Boolean
frameworkUrlPointsToTargetDirectory) {

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Andreas