karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: same feature name exists in multi feature repo url
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:50:34 GMT
Well, since you're using the mvn (maven) Protokoll this need to be
installed at least in your lokal maven repository. The version of the
features you've defined in the xml is of NO relevance here. Only the
version you've given it in your maven repo is relevant. For starting using
the file: protocol, directly pointing to your features in your file system
might be the easier option. You can still switch to mvn there once you get
familiar with the concepts.

Kind regards, Andreas