karaf-user mailing list archives

From Dan Dumont <ddum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: osgi CommandProvider
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:56:30 GMT
No, I think you misunderstood me.
I already have a bundle that implements org.eclipse.osgi.framework.
console.CommandProvider
In eclipse, I'm able to access the equinox console and issue commands, this
already works.

I'm trying the bundle out in karaf running with equinox and the command
does not seem to be bridged into karaf's console.  Is there a way to access
the equinox console impl?