karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of EIK
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:03:16 GMT
Hm,

sorry, now you've got me totally confused: I was debating not to use the
PDE profile/aspects in my bundles while still using EIK and my
understanding was that currently EIK only supports bundles with PDE
layout/profile ? As a result you agreement comes quite at a surprise!?

Can you clarify ? Or provide me an example/approach on how to achieve the
simple (maven-bundle-plugin) codebase while still being able to use benefit
of EIK to debug my application(s)/bundles ?

Thanks and Regards,
Michael