karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in starting Karaf with EIK from Eclipse
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:18:34 GMT
Hi JB,

I saw updates on trunk and build a new EIK plugin. Unfortunately the result
is similar (see attached error log).

In the "karaf" section of the Runtime Configuration I can see that I can
now select the features karaf should start with. It would be helpful if the
default selection was pre-selected. Additionally the sorting ("Up", "Down")
of the "Boot Feature Rank" does not work yet.

Question regarding plugin to be installed: I have Indigo with WTP
extension. Which plugin(s) should I install ? "Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Integration for Apache Karaf" alone or on top of "Eclipse Integration for
Apache Karaf" ? How does the "JMX Integration for Apache Karaf" fit in ?
Does it require either or explicitly "Eclipse Integration for Apache Karaf"
?

Thanks and Regards,
Michael