karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kar features.xml file is not filtered
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:33:03 GMT
Hi,

pick up the filtered file from the target folder. Here's my example config:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
        <artifactId>features-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>create-kar</id>
            <phase>process-resources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>create-kar</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>

<resourcesDir>${project.build.directory}/doesNotExist</resourcesDir>
              <includeDependencies>false</includeDependencies>

<featuresFile>${project.build.outputDirectory}/feature.xml</featuresFile>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

Regards,
Michael

P.S.: I do not actually remember why I added the /doesNotExist folder
though but feature.xml is located in src/main/resourses