karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in starting Karaf with EIK from Eclipse
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:20:27 GMT
Hi,

I had a look at the manuals and can see no errors in my approach. The only
step missing was the "Add Required Bundles" in the Runtime Configuration
which makes no difference as all bundles where already selected. So I am
back to the original problem with Karaf not starting inside IDE.

In the "Uninstall" section I saw that all 3 plugins where installed so this
answers my other questions, which plugins need to be installed. Remains the
question whether I need a plain Helios Eclipse environment compared to my
Indigo WTP (and other plugin) setup ?

Any hint is welcome.

Regards,
Michael